The integration of IAMgreen, aims to find a sustainable alternative to traditional agriculture,
developing solutions that enable the creation of a technology and a commercially scalable model for urban farming.
- Produce vegetables with a high nutritional value, free from agro-chemicals.
- Offer a year-round supply of high-quality produce.
- Reduce the ecological footprint of agriculture in 3 key areas: space, water use, and carbon footprint.
The arrival of new technologies such as high-pressure aeroponics opens the way to enter a true urban commercial production of vegetables that allows us to reduce the ecological footprint of the food demanded by the city and in turn create a new urban agro-industrial sector that allows the creation of new jobs for the growing population of cities.
Winners of Dow Cleantech Challenge Mexico 2018
Building the future of urban farming
Production and marketing of premium vegetables.
Producing under sustainable greenhouses agro-urban farming under the technique of aeroponics in high pressure and marketing to a local target market, where the quality in image, nutrition and flavor of food is valued.
Always looking for leadership in innovation of agricultural production processes based on:
• aeroponic technification and verticality in crops,
• climate control under greenhouse,
• efficiency in the use of resources,
• automation and crop monitoring,
• use of information technologies that allow us to optimize production,
With the aim of opening the way to true commercial urban agriculture.